26 March 2007

ick. i'm back at school and needless to say, i'm not exactly thrilled. i'm blaming it on the "sophomore slump". except that it's probably just because i want to be home again. i didn't get to see everyone i wanted to. which saddens me a bit. i went up to camp while i was home and it just makes me so excited for the summer! =D

hmm. home was fabulous. i really do love my family and it was great to be able to help my mom with her skating. i think that when i go home after college i will definitely skate on her teams and help coach. we complement each other really well. i have learned a lot from her. now i have to take that to my team, who is competing in a month. eek. it's going to be so weird looking at a competition from the other side, and doing it by myself. i know i can do it though. she's taught me well.

well, i'm off to watch high school musical and such. :)
life is good.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey! (This is Eric Drew from Aldersgate) I found your blog and wanted to say hello and I have a Blog too, and you should check it out. How's everything going? I hope you are well, and maybe I'll catch you soon. Peace.